WhatsApp API. Innovation and effectiveness in the same channel
WhatsApp Business API is the tool you need in your company to communicate fluently with all your customers, regardless of the country in which they are located. If you still do not know it, pay attention: below we are going to show you its use and the advantages that it implies.
What is WhatsApp Business API?
WhatsApp Business API is the latest development we launched from indigitall for the already popular messaging application. It is intended for large companies and is characterized by the introduction of intelligent and customized messages that can be exchanged with customers as a chatbot does. The immediacy in the response will allow users to retain and that your brand image is favored.
You can schedule conversations and connect all the agents available to the firm to attend to contacts through the same phone number, without the need for a mobile phone or an app.
And it also has another series of features that will be very interesting for your company. The best thing is that you know them by comparing them with the identity signs of WhatsApp Business. This way you will know which of the two solutions is more useful for you.
The differences between WhatsApp Business app and WhatsApp Business API
The main features of the WhatsApp Business app are as follows:
1. It is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises.
2. You need a smartphone to be used.
3. It has the option to create a company profile.
4. Automate some messages, such as welcome messages, and save others to save time when replying.
5. It’s free.
On the other hand, WhatsApp Business API offers somewhat different functionalities. We review them:
1. It is intended for large companies, which receive a minimum of 500 messages per day.
2. No mobile terminal is needed for its use; agents can operate from their computers and respond from there to those who consult them.
3. Allows you to create a verified business profile.
4. Template messages are your base, but also integrate, if you wish, a chatbot.
5. A paid subscription is required.
As you can see, the variations between both applications are substantial. You decide if you stay with the app or choose WhatsApp Business API, which is an advance in communication with your company’s customers.