If there is an application on our mobile that we use several times a day, apart from the well-known social networks, it is WhatsApp. It has emerged as the perfect channel to communicate with our friends and family, but also with our customers. Haven’t tried it in your company yet?
By creating a chatbot on WhatsApp you will be able to establish direct contact with your customers in a very practical and easy way. Its operation is very simple, so if you have not yet implemented it, do not stop trying. From indigitall we want to give you all the details so that taking the step is easier for you.
First, we’ll talk briefly about bots and their huge potential as a marketing tool. These are characterized by being software that has the ability to simulate that they are people, so that they can interact with users when they make a query.
To what end? Through its algorithms, what is intended is to provide the customer with a friendly experience that, finally, ends up leading to the purchase. And it does this following these premises:
- Keywords: if you wonder how a computer program is able to interpret a user’s doubts, the answer is simple, it does so through keywords! These are defined in advance and serve to determine what the ideal answer, also predefined, should be in each circumstance.
- Direct and adapted language: we are not only talking about a close tone, which generates confidence in users, but also a language capable of adapting to the one used by the user or the one he expects to receive from our company.
- Artificial Intelligence: this is the basis of the operation of WhatsApp chatbots, the engineering behind this technology and that, in addition, is constantly evolving and improving.
How to implement a chatbot on WhatsApp?
The options for its creation are endless, but we have to tell you that the way to do it will depend, to a large extent, on the size of the company. It will not be the same to do it in the case of a freelancer, than to implement it for an SME or for a large company.
We tell you the differences:
– Freelancers or small businesses: they usually prefer simple chatbots, which allow them to upload their catalog and answer frequently asked questions.
– Medium-sized companies: what they are looking for is, mainly, to be able to integrate their CRM into the program. In many cases, a personalized design is even sought.
– Large companies: practically indispensable to carry out custom developments, unless the creation of a chatbot is directed to an internal use or a specific objective.
Whatever the size of your company, you can count on indigitall to implement the solution that helps you improve communication with your customers.
Its use will provide you with the best results, which you can consult in a weekly dashboard. In short, it will allow you to take advantage of all the benefits of Artificial Intelligence to increase your profitability.