Increase the performance of your APP with App Push Notifications
Today, a user has an average of 40 apps installed on his smartphone, taking into account this volume it is essential to carry out a communication strategy that makes your application used, without becoming saturated.
In this communication strategy, app push notifications play an important role as they are programmed to notify the user of relevant information of interest. For example, they can inform you about breaking news, brand news, exclusive offers, medical appointment reminders, etc.
At the end of 2015, Internet access from mobile devices soared, surpassing desktop computers for the first time. Let’s remember that the use of apps underwent a huge increase in 2017 and the trend continues to rise, as the time we spend using mobile applications continues to increase o year after year.
Through this communication we manage to build user loyalty, in turn making them use our app by increasing interaction rates.
To execute this strategy successfully, there are 2 steps that must be fulfilled.
- The app owner must manage the messages from a control panel.
- The consumer must activate the notifications: he must be convinced to do so.
Advantages of this type of notifications
- The application does not have to be running at the time of sending the notification.
- The sending of messages is instantaneous, when a notification is available on the server, it will reach the users according to the established segmentation.
- Improves the user’s shopping experience, generating interactions. This encourages the use of the application.
- You can redirect the user to a specific section of the app. Without having to make the user open it again.
From indigitall, we recommend you to create an attractive title that includes an image to arouse the curiosity of your users, always giving quality information about the content!